Talent Acquisition and Engagement Coordinator
Right At Home – Seattle, WA
Right at Home Seattle/Eastside is a leader in the Home Care and Home Health Industry. We are seeking an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition & Engagement Coordinator who is looking for a fast-paced and fulfilling position. Right at Home is a well-established and growing family-run agency that has been assisting Seattle and Eastside families with caregiving and nursing needs in their home since 2004.
The Talent Acquisition / Recruiter & Engagement Coordinator is an integral member of our team and the first point of contact for prospective employees. This is an exciting position for a self-driven recruiter who is passionate about talent acquisition, healthcare and helping others.
Were looking for a recruitment professional with energy, passion and technical recruiting skills to help grow our business by ensuring we have the right workforce in place. Youll go home each day knowing you are integral to recruiting great nurses and caregivers, and you ll be key to keeping them engaged and feeling appreciated.
The Talent Acquisition / Recruiter and Retention Coordinator is a full-time position (40 hours) based in our Northgate office in Seattle and will be required to commute to our office in Fife 2-4 times per month.
Talent Acquisition / Recruiter & Engagement Coordinator Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Bonus program
- Medical Insurance
- Training opportunities
- Great satisfaction knowing you are hiring staff to help members of our community who need it most
- Sourcing, screening, interviews, job offer, onboarding, and assist with reference check, new hire orientation and paperwork
- Post jobs and recruit online via recruiting websites and social media
- Work closely with team members to meet immediate and forecasted needs
- Evaluate and improve employee engagement and retention program
- Ensure compliance to hiring standards, policies and other legal and regulatory requirements
- Build relationships with professional referral sources through face-to-face community engagement that may include job fairs, presentations, and networking events
- Participate in Right at Homes On-Call Program which involves assisting with after-hour inquiries, resolving caregiver/client issues, and providing caregiver introductions as needed
- AA/AS degree + desired 1 year of recruiting and/or sales experience
- Drivers License and Insured Vehicle
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport with a diverse workforce
- Experience with posting job openings and sourcing on recruiting websites, LinkedIn, Twitter, other social media and job boards (ie. Indeed, ZipRecruiter, craigslist)
- Comfortable speaking enthusiastically in front of groups
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Well-developed customer service and relationship building skills
- Computer savvy and accurate typing skills 40+ wpm
- In-home care experience a plus
To apply, send your resume to: [email protected]