Job ID : 27831
Location : Addison, IL
Company Name : Code Lab Technology
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $70,000 - $140,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Java J2ee Developer,Java Developer,Java Programmer
Benefits : Medical Insurance
• 1+ years of experience in Java/ J2EE with good design experience.
• Experience with Springboot & Microservices.
• Expert in Core Java / J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, XML, JSP, Servlets, Web Services.
• Expert in Oracle and database design
• Experience with Reactjs/Angular will be a plus
• Thorough knowledge of Unit Testing using JUnit.
• Experience should include work on high performance, enterprise class Java / J2EE solutions
• Good team player being quality conscious and self-driven.
• The candidate must have good experience of hands on of Coding & Debugging Skills in Java/J2EE, JSP, Hibernate, Java Beans etc.
• Should have working experience in multiple operating systems, Windows, Unix and Linux/Solaris
• Familiarity with Version control using CVS/SVN, and bug/issue reporting and tracking tools like Bugzilla etc.
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, motivational, and facilitation skills
• Good Understanding of Frontend technologies
• Ability to work and resolve issues independently.
• Ability to work as an individual contributor
Duration : Long term contract
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.