About Us SCIEX An operating company within Danahers Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, its our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates and their families lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn! Description The Talent Analytics Lead is a key member of the global Talent Management Team, which is responsible for our talent planning processes and programs (performance management, talent and organizational reviews, succession planning and internal movement), our associate engagement strategy, leadership development and learning, and organization development and effectiveness. The team enables the organization to retain and deploy the best talent to grow our business.
You will take a key role in developing and sharing analyses and insights to HR, Talent and business leaders across our platforms, regions and operating companies worldwide to enable better decision-making and advance the talent agenda. You will help build capability in talent analytics across the organization.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Lead and execute talent and engagement reporting and analytics by designing and deploying measurement mechanisms, reporting tools, dashboards and a delivery cadence to audit and monitor the progress, effectiveness and efficiency of Danahers Talent Management tools, programs and processes
- Develop a deep understanding of the business challenges, organization structure and talent issues, collaborating with HR and business stakeholders to identify relevant analyses and offer meaningful insights based on the talent and engagement data
- Prepare and deliver presentations to HR, Talent and business leaders, where required, to propose recommendations and influence change related to Danahers talent tools, programs and processes
- Lead data governance to improve overall data and reporting quality
- Train and coach others on the use and interpretation of talent metrics and analytics and develop this capability throughout the organization
- Workday Pro with emphasis on reporting, recommending changes to corporate team and helping HR team adopt Workday
- Help transition to Power BI implementation and change management with reporting; develops and delivers training as needed for HR team as part of change management needs
- Supports HR global team with data and analytics needs, including generating monthly metrics and reporting and responding to ad hoc reporting requests
- Provides strategic consulting to global HR leaders in various areas of the business and supports special projects with data needs as required
- 5+ years of experience in analytics and reporting, analyzing large data sets to solve complex business problems
- Experience with Tableau, Qlik View, Power BI, Domo or other business intelligence tools
- Human Capital Management (HCM) system experience such as Workday is a plus
- Experience with advanced statistical methods, statistical software and Data Science
- Excellent process knowledge, experience, and skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, communication and influencing skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to make balanced decisions
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Human Resources
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a pageDiversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. Danaher Corporation Overview Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive. Organization: SCIEX Job Function: Human Resources Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Boston Schedule: Full-time