Job Title: Enterprise Transformation ConsultantWe are:
Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.You are:
An enterprise transformation trailblazer. You know that the world is changing and that companies need to change too if they want to stay in business. And you ve got the skills and knowledge to help companies decide how and whenThe work:
- Assist clients in ramping up innovation and agility with the right operating model, leadership, organization and culture for the digital age using design-thinking and rapid prototyping
- Co-create operating models that encourage agility and innovation
- Use change analytics to give clients the insights they need to transform their companies
- Use human centered design to roll out digital transformation programs by:
- Defining different strategies
- Defining business cultures that can respond quickly to changing demand
- Building client leadership strategies
- Establishing ways to monitor ROI, risks, etc.
- Getting key stakeholders on the same page for digital investments and priorities
- Using the latest ideas in neuroscience and behavior change to get employees on board with change
- Lend a hand with business development, including using storytelling to craft client proposals and building relationships
- Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
- Be ready to build those air miles with travel as needed
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.Heres what you need:
Bonus points if:
- At least 3 years working as a consultant
- At least 1 year of [Capability / Functional Area/ Product/ Platform] experience
- A Bachelors Degree
- Youve got at least 3 years experience working as a consultant on [product / platform / functional area]
- Youve got at least 3 years experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Transformation Program Strategy & Design
- Organization Strategy
- Organization Design & Archetecture
- Organizational Analytics
- Operating Model Development
- Culture Strategy/Transformation
- Leadership Strategy
- Leadership Change (Making leaders Change Agents)
- Leadership Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Human Centered Communications
- Journey Management
- You know everything there is to know about how to design, develop and roll out HR processes
- Youre familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics