Tax Processor 1
Intuit – Reno, NV
Overview Come join the Payroll Tax Operations team as an Account Support Agent in Reno, NV!
Come join the Tax Operations team as a Tax Processor 1 in Reno, NV! We are looking for Intuit customer ambassadors who can live and breathe our Intuit values and are sincerely interested in creating a uniquely positive customer experience and demonstrate to our customers that we care about them. Responsibilities
- Ability to utilize exceptional customer services skills, with established policies in relation to payroll processing and taxation issues to help customers.
- Leadership abilities to guide and mentor junior employees.
- Handle escalated calls on complex tax issues.
- Fully support business units with the ability to modify or alter processes when deemed necessary.
- Lead and implement special projects, processes, and functions effectively with few cases escalated.
- Aptitude for solving complex payroll and tax problems using all available resources and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a fast pasted environment.
- Strong working knowledge of CS server, PSP, Siebel, C3, Case 360, and QuickBase knowledge is desired.
- Cross trained on Assisted, IFSP, and QBFSP is desired.
- Strong customer service skills. Applies defined practices, procedures and company policies to triage, troubleshoot and resolve both known
- and unknown issues and address routine and moderately complex customer questions.
- Accountable for accurate and timely completion of processes associated with payroll and tax processing
- Serves as a mentor for new hires and reviews the work of others as required participates in new projects or assignments with limited instructions, established procedures or policies.
- Recommends changes to standard practices and procedures. Create and/or modify knowledge content to document previously unknown solutions.
- Applying judgment to address problems of limited scope that may need occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Maintains professional relationships with internal, external customers and cross functional groups.