Indianapolis - IN, INDYC, 8332 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, 46240-2482
Katie E Ready
CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every clients goals with passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients needs. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals. CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction at a time.
What youll do:
Our Team Managers in Client Service and Support pursue our purpose and values through:
- Leading a team of up to 15 representatives (including registered brokers, broker trainees, and customer service reps) to deliver value and memorable service experiences that promote client loyalty.
- Building your teams expertise in the areas of proactive client interaction skills, Schwab products, market knowledge, and engaging clients in help & guidance conversations.
- Developing team members through coaching, career development mentoring, and motivational techniques.
- Assessing and resolving escalated client issues at a moments notice, helping clients navigate Schwab products and services.
- Effectively recognizing strategic business opportunities and seizing them.
- Leading and working collaboratively with other managers and leadership in various projects and initiatives.
What you have:
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, analytical skills, problem solving, attention to detail, and business acumen
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, strong client focus and desire to assist individuals in developing their career
- Thorough knowledge of banking/financial services industry with a minimum of three years prior experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including proven listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner
- Ability to leverage resources to create client loyalty and lead our service professionals to advocate for clients by identifying the best solutions for their needs
- High degree of decision making and demonstrate the ability to work effectively on a fast paced and dynamic team with ability to quickly organize and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to proactively suggest, create, and implement ideas and programs to improve the Financial Service Professionals and client experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify client issues that pose a risk to the firm, lead Financial Service Professionals to handle them appropriately and recommend solutions to address future issues effectively
- Maintain a superior level of customer service with internal business partners and external clients
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and build strong partnerships with varying levels across the firm
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Strong leadership, motivational, and coaching skills with ability to drive results and develop employees
In addition, ideal candidates will also have the following:
- Active FINRA Series 7, 63, 9, 10 licenses (Unlicensed candidates would be hired under a Condition of Employment (COE) to obtain licenses within a specified time period)
- Bachelors degree in finance, economics, business administration, or related area
- Prior experience with staffing and workforce management
- Additional management or leadership training
- This position will sit in our Indianapolis office
Job Specifications Relocation Offered?: No
Work Schedule: Any Shift, Weekends, Evenings, Days
Languages: English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications: FINRA Series 10, FINRA Series 9, FINRA Series 63, FINRA Series 7
Relevant Work Experience: Business Development and Sales-6+ yrs, Business Development and Sales-2-5 yrs, Brokerage Operations-6+ yrs, Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs, Banking-6+ yrs, Banking-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Trading-6+ yrs, Accounting and Finance-6+ yrs, Trading-2-5 yrs, Accounting and Finance-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs
Position Located In: IN - Indianapolis, OH - Cincinnati
Job Type: Full Time
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
Expiration Date: Monday, July 1, 2019