Manages all aspects of diverse, medium to moderately complex technical projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost. Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct team members and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met. Communicates with end-users to provide timely and accurate information and status updates.
Network Service Manager is assigned to the largest Enterprise,
Federal and Public Sector customers, acts as the Sprint liaison between customers and Sprint Networks/Operations teams on Service Assurance issues. The Network Service Manager interacts will multiple management layers internally and externally regarding all facets of Service Assurance needs for their assigned customers. They generate Service Quality performance metrics and presents to their customer on the overall quality of their Sprint wireline and wireless services.
- Manage and escalate as necessary of Sprint owned Managed Network Services Connectivity and Equipment in support of a customer wireless device application.
- Provide 24x7 exception management support of critical wireless coverage outages impacting customer wireless devices.
- Executive level communication not limited to critical site outages, long duration/chronic trouble issues and large-scale network events.
Driving is an essential function of the job. Applicants must have a valid driver s license (may not be learners, restricted or to and from work license) and three consecutive years of active driving history immediately preceding the application that meets Sprints driver standards. This information will be verified in a Motor Vehicle Report. Applicants must also successfully complete driver s safety training and otherwise comply with Sprint s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines. Many positions are eligible for a company car based upon mileage and territory. Sprint company cars are authorized for personal use.
- Bachelor s degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Two years experience managing technical projects
- One year experience with reporting and budgets
Previous experience handling technical and network Service Assurance wireless/wireline issues, interfacing with customers. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, matrix management.
- BA or BS and/or equivalent experience, technical degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years customer service responsibility, technical support and troubleshooting experience with Wireless/Wireline components and systems
- Knowledge of multi-location customer network configurations with focus on Wireless/Wireline technologies and third party vendor trouble isolation
- Working knowledge of network functionality and systems with the ability to implement statistical process control, fact based management, matrix management, project management, and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of Sprint products and services for effective customer management consultation for tactical and strategic planning
- Ability to increase organizational influence through awareness and contact
- Ability to demonstrate strong business writing techniques and presentation skills on multiple levels including Customer, Vendor, and Executive.
Candidates must be self-directed and be able to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
At Sprint, we re more than just talk. We ve changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers lives. Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
US-NY-New York City
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to [email protected] or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphias Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.