Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNEs 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityIncs Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accentures clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address todays biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.As a Support Engineer you will be working in a fast-paced environment and perform hands on daily tasks including helping end users.
- Minimum 1+ years experience supporting Workstations and Laptops in a Windows 10 environment
- Minimum 1+ years of basic LAN/WAN Trouble shooting skills
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Windows 10 Printer installation and configuration
Additional Required Skills:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Good knowledge of Outlook e:mail configuration
- Helpdesk Software experience using ServiceNow is highly desired
- Knowledge of Application Architectures and Infrastructure Operations is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to speak Spanish speaking is a plus
- Must be detail oriented, possess strong multitasking skills and work on multiple service tickets & projects concurrently in a high-volume environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.