Temporary Administrative Representative Lost & Found at Denver Airport
Enterprise Holdings – Denver, CO
Enterpise Holdings at Denver International Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Lost & Found Administrative Representative. This position will hold a primary responsibility of lost and found and will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone and in person, as well as providing to administrative support. At times, this individual may need to lift and move lost and found items, either for delivery and/or for organization in storage facility. In addition, this individual will need to ship lost and found items to customers at their homes or places they re staying while in Colorado. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**This TEMPORARY POSITION has the ability to work up to a maximum of 150 days. In this position, you will work 25 hours a week.
**This TEMPORARY Lost and Found Administrative Representative position pays $15.00/hr. We are looking to hire this Temporary position starting in Early to Mid July and to work through the Summer.
The schedule for the person in this role will be Friday-Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Communicate the Lost and Found Process and requirements to associates at the location.
- Communicate with customers regarding lost items.
- Explain that the company is not financially responsible for lost items.
- Document all Lost and Found items and calls on the Lost and Found website.
- Research car history and facilitate retrieval of lost item.
- Activate the LF hold status in Unit Services.
- Remove the LF hold status once the vehicle has been inspected.
- Contact customer with final outcome.
- Retrieve tagged items.
- Secure items under lock and key. (I.e. Lockers, closets with labeled shelves, bins with labels, etc.)
- Organize storage area, so items can be identified easily.
- If firearms, other weapons, illegal drugs or items which appear to be illegal are found, contacting Risk Management.
- Contact the last renter regarding found items.
- Explain the mail process. (Note: Prescription drugs are not permitted to be mailed via the US Post Service. Consult with overnight carrier shipment policy for prescription medication.)
- Ship claimed items to customers. Document tracking numbers on website.
- Timely disposal of unclaimed items.
- Any other duties or requirements determined by location management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work within the hours of 8am-5pm Friday through Sunday.