Tier 2 Cyber Analyst
Secret Clearance Required
As a Tier 2 Analyst, you would work on a shift schedule, as described below. All shifts total 80 hours every 2 weeks.
Day: 7 AM to 7 PM
Night: 7 PM to 7 AM
Front: Sunday through Tuesday, with alternating 8-hour shifts every other Wednesday
Back: Thursday through Saturday, with alternating 8-hour shifts every other Wednesday.
- Conduct malware analysis, host and network, forensics, log analysis, and triage in support of incident response.
- Recognize attacker and APT activity, tactics, and procedures as indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be used to improve monitoring, analysis and incident response.
- Develop and build security content, scripts, tools, or methods to enhance the incident investigation processes.
- Lead Incident Response activities and mentor junior SOC staff.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement remediation plans in response to incidents.
- Effectively investigative and identify root cause findings then communicate findings to stakeholders including technical staff, and leadership.
- Be a flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Demonstrate strong problem solving abilities with an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning
- Demonstrate ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
Tier 2 Analyst should have expertise in one of the following specialized areas:
- Email Security
- Digital Media Forensic
- Monitoring and Detection
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Cyber intelligence analysis
- Supporting detection, containment, and eradication of APT activities targeting customer networks.
Required Skills, Experiences, and Degree:
- The candidate must have a DoD Secret Clearance.
- The candidate must have or be able to attain a DHS EOD Clearance.
- The candidate should have extensive experience analyzing and synthesizing information with other relevant data sources, providing guidance and mentorship to others in cyber threat analysis and operations, evaluating, interpreting, and integrating all sources of information, and fusing computer network attack analyses with counterintelligence and law enforcement investigations.
- The candidate should possess 3+ years of experience in the areas of incident detection and response, remediation malware analysis, or computer forensics.
- Must have one or more of the following certifications:
- SANS GIAC: GCED, GCIA, GCECSA, Offensive Security: OSCP, OSCE, OSWFA, GPEN, GWAPT, GCFE, GREM, GXPN, GMON or GCIH ISC2 CCFP, CCSP, CISSP CERT CSIH EC Council: CHFI, LPT, P and OSEE EnCase: EnCE Dod 8570: IAT L3, CNDSP Analyst or IR Carnegie Mellon: CCSIH
Our Company Overview:
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is a small business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We possess highly skilled engineers, providing innovative solutions backed by strong past performances. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and registered promising highest quality to all of our clients.
Extremely competitive salary
95% employer paid for employee medical, dental, & vison coverages
100% employer paid for employee life, STD & LTD disability coverages
401k with company match and profit sharing
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent & health care
10 standard holidays & 3 weeks of annual leave