Titleist Clubs Consumer Support Specialist / Titleist Golf Clubs*
Acushnetgolf – Carlsbad, CA
Enhance consumer connection with Titleist Clubs by providing personal, industry leading service, technical club and shaft specifications, as well as club fitting information, recommendations and assistance.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Answer consumer calls and respond to consumer questions on various forums, regarding Titleist golf club products. Answer questions regarding performance, technology, key features, player benefits, and specifications. Resolve problems swiftly and proactively.
- Actively link consumers with key fitting partners in their local markets. Answer questions regarding our fitters, fitting methodology and processes. Explain the different club fitting experiences available from Titleist. Work to ensure the consumers get the best fitting experience.
- Manage the Team Titleist library with heads, shafts and equipment to support our fitters and enable them to give best in class fittings. Work with our fitting partners to assist them in selecting shafts for fitting.
- Promptly and professionally respond to consumer emails. Answer questions regarding performance, technology, key features, player benefits and specifications. Resolve problems swiftly and proactively.
- Actively explain the benefits of, recruit and enroll consumers in our Team Titleist Consumer database. Specifically work to encourage consumers to fill out their golf club equipment profiles.
- Work with the Fitting department to coordinate and schedule consumer fittings at Oceanside and Manchester Lane.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, A.S. or B.S degree preferred. PGA membership preferred.
- Three to Five years experience in the golf industry, with at least two years in a customer service or equivalent role required. Strong equipment and club fitting knowledge required. Must be a skilled verbal and written communicator.
- Able to sit for long periods of time at a desk using phone and computer. Must be able to travel occasionally to conduct consumer fitting and trial events as needed. Able to travel to visit key accounts to talk about Team Titleist and golf clubs.
- Strong club fitter, above average computer skills (including knowledge of Lotus Notes, Excel Word), self-motivated initiative taker, strong problem solving skills and patient service oriented demeanor are all preferred skill sets. Must maintain specialized knowledge on equipment, proprietary technical knowledge, confidential pricing, programs and account information.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: [email protected] in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in MS Word Form ONLY and you must reference just TCS-061419 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.