Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a Top Secret Cleared Network Specialist
in Quantico, VA to be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of a single network enclave or field office location, or for specific, easily defined tasks. These responsibilities follow well-documented processes.
This position is in the Quantico, Virginia area supporting a government customer whose primary mission is providing operations and support services for a variety of applications used in the collection, retrieval, and comparison of DNA evidence.
This program supports criminal justice DNA databases, as well as the software and telecommunications used to run these databases. This contract is for the ongoing IT and user support of existing systems as well as engineering development and training on new systems or updates.
Top Secret Clearance is required.
Core support hours are day shift, Monday-Friday (except Federal Holidays).
Parking is available on site.Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving networking issues identified by users or Tier I or Tier II help desk positions. This position also maintains internal network systems. May be needed to troubleshoot remote access across WANs.Travel:
- Some local travel between government and non-government facilities
- Occasional travel possible to offsite COOP locations
- Occasional travel possible to CONUS or OCONUS locations for training or site visits
- Travel possible for Annual National Conference (location will vary)
- Preferred Education: Bachelor Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or a related discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years as program lead in program of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in the Information Security (Cybersecurity or Information Assurance) field including:
- Knowledge of developing, maintaining and managing Security Authorizations and Assessments packages
- Experience with developing and managing Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Displays technical experience with conducting research and providing review recommendations on software and technologies for vulnerabilities.
- Technical experience with reviewing vulnerability scans and providing mitigation techniques.
- Active Top Secret Clearance is required
No Physical RequirementMin. Citizenship Status Required:
Location: Quantico, Virginia
- Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret clearance (fully adjudicated; no interim TS clearances)
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintaines a drug-free workplace.***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.