About Business Analyst Training and Certification
OPTnation is offering the definitive training in Business Analysis that can be taken by professionals and students to become a certified business analyst. As part of the training you will learn the necessary skills and knowledge in business analysis, manage the business processes, connect the business clients and technical teams, gather business requirements and provide the best solutions to business problems. You will work on real world projects and case studies to help you get hands-on experience in this business analyst certification course.
What is Business Analysis?
Business Analysis is a set of tasks and techniques used to work as an association among stakeholders in requirements management for a software project. It is a discipline of characteristic business needs and crucial solutions to business problems. The one who performs this role of identification and determination is termed as a business analyst, abbreviated as BA.
What does a Business Analyst do?
A business analyst executes deep research into a company or organization’s inner workings and finds ways to do things better. The use of business intelligence is just one of many business analysis techniques and it leverages technology to convert data into actionable information, which can then be used to make better business decisions.
Why learn Business Analysis?
The Business Analyst role will be one of the most important roles in deciphering the future for many businesses.
A Business Analyst acts as a bridge between business ideas and business capabilities; creating and scoping valuable changes and optimizations to business processes. Typically driven by conducting ‘performance capability assessments’, or ‘feasibility studies’, the Business Analyst regularly appraises business performance. Such reviews appraise capabilities ranging from those visible to the customer through to those embedded deep in the manufacturing process.
OPTnation is offering the industry-designed training in business analysis that can be taken by professional and students to master this domain. Business analyst play a pivotal role in any project and hence completion of OPTnation certification training you can apply for the best jobs in the business analysis domain.
What you will learn in this business analyst training course?
- Gain a solid foundation of Business Analysis knowledge
- Learn the intricacies of the Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) popular with businesses today.
- Tools and techniques of business analyst
- Various information gathering techniques
- Requirements gathering and strategy analysis
- How to apply fundamental analytics to common business decisions
Who should take this business analyst training?
Business professionals, project managers, solution architects, developers, system analysts.
There are no pre-requisites to undertake this course. For advanced level courses, you need to have basic Business Analysis knowledge and worked under the corporate environment.
Business Analyst Course Highlights
- Explore the depth and breadth of commonly used tools, techniques, and approaches to business analysis
- Understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a business analyst (BA) in the software team
- Detailed understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Understand how to plan business analysis governance
- Learn different types of requirements
- Learn about requirement life cycles: how to elicit, verify, and validate requirements
- Learn what is enterprise analysis and the role of BA in enterprise analysis
- Understand basics of SQL
- Learn how to identify business analysis performance improvements
- Understand the relationship between a BA and a project manager
- Learn best techniques for requirements elicitation and practices employed by BA
- Understand CMMi
- Documentation of the requirements and UML diagrams
- Hands-on experience on all BA deliverables through assignments and project work
- Group discussions, Mock interview sessions, and Interview questions to prepare you to attend interviews with confidence.
- Access to instructor through email to address any questions.
How OPTnation Training can help you
- 48 Hours of hands-on session per batch and once enrolled you can take any number of batches for 90 days
- 24x7 Expert Support and GTA (Global Teaching Assistant, SME) support available even to schedule a one on one session for doubt clearing
- Project Based learning approach with evaluation after each module
- Project Submission mandatory for Certification and thoroughly evaluated
- 3 Months Experience Certificate on successful project completion
For becoming a Business Annalyst expert, choose our best Training and Placement Program. If you are interested in joining the OPTnation team, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org