About Data Science Certification Training
Hadoop and other frameworks have successfully solved the problem of storage, but the processing of this data is under Data Science and it is the secret sauce here. Data science is a multidisciplinary blend of data inference, algorithm development, and technology in order to solve analytically complex problems.
OPTnation provides training that emphasize the use of data science and machine learning to address real-world business challenges. Our Data Science program provides you detailed course in data science, data analytics, data acquisition, statistical methods, analysis and machine learning. You will gain expertise to deploy Recommenders using R programming, data analysis, data transformation, experimentation and evaluation.
What is Data Science?
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, algorithms and processes to extract knowledge and insights from data’s in various forms, which can be structured and non-structured, similar to data mining.
Data science is a concept to integrate statistics, data analysis, machine learning and related methods in order to” analyse actual phenomena" with data. It employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields like mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science.
What does a Data Scientist do?
Data scientists master the spectrum of the data science life cycle and maximize returns at each phase of the process. A data scientist makes value out of data. Data scientist duties typically involve in creating various machine learning-based tools or processes within the company, such as recommendation engines or automated lead scoring systems. People within this role should also be able to perform statistical analysis.
Why learn Data Science?
Data Scientist is one of the best jobs of the 21st century with global market demand.
Data Science Expert earns one of the highest pay-scales among all industries in the job market
The supply data scientists are very less as compared to their demand in the job market. So, openings to more job opportunities.
Our data science course will make you an expert in all the skills needed to master Data Science and work as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst and more. Fast-track your career to take on more lucrative job roles and take your career to the next level.
Benefits of Data Science Training
- Data Science Training certifies you with in demand Big Data Technologies.
- An expert in Data Science technologies can grab the high Paying Data Science Jobs with Big Data Skills and Expertise.
- Data Science is not only seen in the IT field, but has spread across all the leading industries.
- Top Companies are hiring for Data Experts like Facebook, Microsoft, Google, Amazon and many more.
What you will learn in Data Science Training?
- Data Science introduction and importance
- Data acquisition and Data Science lifecycle
- Experimentation, evaluation and project deployment tools
- Different algorithms used in Machine Learning
- Predictive analytics, segmentation using clustering
- Big Data fundamentals and Hadoop integration with R
- Data Scientist roles and responsibilities
- Deploying recommender systems on real world data sets
- Work on data mining, data structures, data manipulation.
Who should take this course?
- Fresh Graduate from college and Looking for career in IT world
- If you are looking for software testing certification
- QA professionals interested to polish their skills and knowledge
- Experienced professionals from any other field and interested to switch their care
- No skills requirement is necessary.
- Entry Level Graduate or any Jobseeker willing to become a Data Scientist can apply
- Programming skills can be a helpful
- Good understanding of basic statistical concepts and a strong quantitative background.
- Knowledge of any scripting languages such as Java, Perl, Python or R.
- Knowledge and experience of SQL
Who Should Study Data Science?
Data Science is next BI, so any working professionals from BI/DWH/ETL, Data Engineering / Big Data or Analytics can advance their career in the fields of Data Science, some of the suitable profiles are as follows:
- Data Engineer
- Hadoop / Big Data Professional
- BI /ETL/DW Professionals
- Data Analyst
- Dashboard/ Reporting Expert
- Machine Learning / AI Expert
- Data Expert / Statisticians
- Business Analyst
Data Science Course Highlights
- Gain a foundational understanding of business analytics
- Install R, R-studio, and workspace setup, and learn about the various R packages
- Master R programming and understand how various statements are executed in R
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data structure used in R and learn to import/export data in R
- Define, understand and use the various apply functions and DPYR functions
- Understand and use the various graphics in R for data visualization
- Gain a basic understanding of various statistical concepts
- Understand and use hypothesis testing method to drive business decisions
- Understand and use linear, non-linear regression models, and classification techniques for data analysis
- Learn and use the various association rules and Apriori algorithm
- Learn and use clustering methods including K-means, DBSCAN, and hierarchical clustering