DHL Supply Chain – Akron, OH
- Schedule and route outbound traffic.
- Maximize consolidation levels in to service area and monitor freight costs.
- Monitor delivery exceptions from the carriers and report information back to each principal and/or Customer Service Representative.
- Investigate and resolve all customer service issues and exceptions, and ensure the accurate and timely preparation processing and distribution of all required customer reports.
- Manage the carrier network for the specific traffic region, and ensure that carrier service is consistent with predetermination standards.
- Ensure that carrier is in full compliance with pallet and claim policies, in addition to EDI communications.
- Assist and support with development and completion of transportation and traffic project activity as required, such as transportation service analysis and consolidation studies.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- Requires strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- 1+ years experience in motor transportation operations