Company Overview About AllianceBernstein
AllianceBernstein (AB) is a leading global investment-management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, financial intermediaries and private-wealth clients in major global markets. Our client base includes some of the worlds leading institutions as well as private-wealth clients and retail investors. We maintain research, portfolio-management, wealth-management and client-service offices around the world, reflecting our global capabilities and the needs of our clients. Partnering closely with clients, our research and portfolio management teams collaborate across asset classes, regions, sectors, and investment strategies to spark new thinking and deliver superior outcomes. We foster an inclusive environment that offers opportunities for team members to continually learn, develop their skills and take on new challenges to progress in their careers.
Client Group Overview
The Client Group has a presence in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia, and is composed of five main areas:
- Sales & Client Services works with financial intermediaries and institutions to offer diversified investment solutions that help c lients build and preserve their wealth
- Business Development is a conduit to the firms investment teams and supports our clients and internal business partners through investment-platform and product content, messaging, competitive analysis and education
- Product Strategy & Development designs, develops and manages the firms global lineup of investment services and considers clients evolving needs to identify new opportunities
- Marketing promotes the firm and its services by creating, packaging and distributing content and messaging to engage diverse audiences through digital platforms and initiatives, strategic campaigns, and events
- Business Transformation looks to evolve and scale our business, leveraging digital and data, to drive top-line growth and improve profitability
The Digital Experience team is involved in global strategy, specifications, UX/UI design, front-end development, quality assurance, production, marketing metrics, email marketing and support of all Client Group digital experiences for the firm. With 65+ global sites, we continually optimize for the nearly 2000 mobile devices and desktop configurations in use around the world.
AllianceBernstein is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status. Responsibilities Job Summary
The mid-level UX Designer works closely with AllianceBernstein (AB) Strategy, Development and Design to drive superior content structure, functionality and usability on publicly facing and intranet websites and mobile devices. Communication and collaboration with these teams throughout all stages of user interface development is vitally important to ensuring that communication and functional objectives are met for any channel.
The candidate must have a very good understanding of technology, financial business goals and psychology. Their main task is to conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and then use the gathered information to create sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. Ideal candidate will also be a creative problem solver with an excellent work history and a drive to succeed.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading UX for a regional cross-discipline team
- Conducting in-depth interviews and research to fully understand user needs, sentiment through the funnel and appropriate touchpoints for AB
- Analyzing usage data and traffic patterns
- Performing user testing and A/B tests to measure customer response
- Creating and implementing surveys for direct customer feedback
- Reviewing competitors products for additional insights
- Making style guides to define UI elements
- Sketching ideas and designs
- Creating personas to reflect a typical customer
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Creating wireframes to guide developers and visual designers
- Communicating with clients and other stakeholders
Qualifications Job Qualifications & Key Attributes
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years professional UX experience
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to research, understand and organize large amounts of specialized content
- Excellence in delivering analysis, architecture and user interfaces with clean, concise documentation such as: site audits, competitive analysis documentation, site maps, scenarios, personas & empathy maps, journey maps, content maps, wireframes, paper and interactive prototypes, written specs and feature scope documents
- Having a mobile first mentality
- Previous experience designing, launching, deploying, and iterating upon large consumer-facing websites and mobile
- Advanced knowledge of software: Sketch, InVision, Axure, Visio, OmniGraffle, etc.
Location: Nashville, TN