Photon infotech – Dallas, TX
Greetings from Photon Infotech!
Photon is the largest and fastest-growing provider of Mobile-First Digital Experiences. We work with 37 of the Fortune 100 companies today.
- We redefine digital transformation for 37 of the Fortune 100 companies
- We power over 250 million digital touch points every day
- We employ over 4,000 trained Web, Mobile & Omnichannel engineers across the world
We define digital presence today as the confluence of three layers
- Personalized Digital Experiences on the front end
- API and Microservices in the middle tier
- Big Data Platforms powering these digital experiences on the back end
Our unique value proposition
- We deliver compelling Digital Experiences with the synergy of creative front-end integrated into the enterprise architecture on the back-end.
We serve as our customers innovation partner by combining ever-changing consumer behavior and digital knowledge with unique insights into existing and emerging technologies to develop a range of innovative digital solutions.
Request you to submit resumes of your consultants who match the following requirement. This is a very urgent requirement and we look forward to receiving profiles of appropriate candidates in the next couple of hours. Given below are details for your reference.
Please find the requirements below, don t go on the number of years specifically we will be a little flexible with that depending on the quality of work.
Location: Dallas, TX
- Interview Product Managers, stakeholders and users to understand goals and preferences for software applications
- Designs application user experiences using methods such as wireframes, information architecture, prototypes, screen mockups and others
- Apply appropriate metrics and customer insight to the creative process.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile interfaces.
- Presents UX designs to stakeholders, users and development teams in formal and informal settings
- Maintains and manages digital brand consistency including but not limited to typography, interface design, colors and best practices
- Responsible for staying current with new UX developments and techniques
- Test applications for usability, in partnership with stakeholders and users
- Works in our Agile/Scrum environment, participating in and contributing to the ceremonies and processes (daily stand-ups, code reviews, sprint retrospectives, etc.) that keep our process continually improving
- Attends and participates in development meetings
- Works on a development team which may include other technical professionals, subject matter experts, project stakeholders and executive leadership
- Responsible for customer satisfaction survey scores on an average of > 4.0 on creative work you are involved with
- Responsible for ensuring creative deliverables are on time and iterated expeditiously with clients
- Contribute to Creative deliverables and on site work as needed
- Acquire a sense for application development and UI / UX / CX
- Work towards having a strong opinion, grounded in fact on UI / UX / CX
- Translate wireframes into mockups
- Responsible for teamwork with Creative Director, SAMs, Pre Sales, Delivery Managers and Technical Architects as needed on project
- Experience in designing for mobile web and mobile app is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- UX Design: 3 years (Preferred)