Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at www.MOREatMountaineer.com THE JOB
Parks and retrieves guest vehicles to and from the entrance and valet parking lot.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles guest vehicles safely and cautiously at all times.
- Extends courteous service to all guests while answering questions and providing property information.
- Parks and retrieves guest vehicles safely and cautiously.
- Maintains cleanliness of valet area.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have valid state drivers license
- Must be able to operate automatic and standard transmission vehicles.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to lift 40 lbs. with assistance.
- Able to stand, bend and run/walk for extended periods of time.
- Exposed to working outside in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. WHO WE ARE Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorados properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence.