Job ID : 27790
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : VASTEK GROUP INC
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Biotech/Pharmaceutical
Salary : $30 - $35 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : IQ, OQ, PQ, CQ, RQ
Benefits : Medical Insurance
This individual assures validation activities are performed in conformance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), client standards, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements. The individual performs validation program-related activities such as DQ, COM, IQ, OQ, PQ, CQ, RQ, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Writes and executes commissioning, qualification, & validation protocols for facilities utilities, equipment, and computerized systems
• Writes final reports
• Resolves protocol discrepancies and deviations
• Reviews vendor-generated validation protocol packages
• Supports change control deliverables
• Responsible for the generation of complex protocols using a risk-based approach that meets current regulatory requirements and industry practices
• Minimum of 0-1 year of experience.
• BS/MS in Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing/Biology/Chemical/Biochemistry/Biomedical Engineering.
OPTnation Burr Ridge, IL
Roles & Responsibilities: • Configure, test and
LS Solutions Inc. New Jersey, NJ
Key Responsibilities Strong Experience in Computer Systems
Procal Technologies San Jose, CA
Role: The Validation Engineer will be responsible for completing the commissioning and
LS Solutions Inc. PA
Strong Experience in Computer Systems Validation (CSV) within the Pharmaceutical
ECQR Inc San Diego, CA
E-CQR is a San Diego based company and offers a broad range of business solutions and technology
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.