Location: Chicago, IL
(paid relocation offered to qualified out-of-state candidates)
Level Ex is an industry-leading medical video game company creating spectacular mobile, AR, and VR games for doctors. The company uses video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to capture the challenges of practicing medicine engaging large audiences of practicing physicians, including 350,000+ medical professionals (and 1 in 3 U.S. surgeons) as active players.
Level Ex has created something that has never existed before: a medical video game company. What does an effective brand strategy look like for a company catering to multiple customers from healthcare to video games as it rapidly expands globally? We are looking for a VP, Marketing who is up to the challenge of figuring that out.
The VP, Marketing will lead marketing functions across the company including product-level marketing for the companys suite of mobile game titles targeting physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals and corporate marketing to elevate the companys brand across both healthcare and video game industries.
The ideal candidate is a phenomenal storyteller, risk-taker, can build a bold brand, and is highly-creative to work with a game development team thats creating spectacular medical games that thrill and excite a demanding audience. Experience with creative strategy across digital channels, brand development, advertising campaigns development, collaborating with product management on retention tactics, marketing program measurement, working with marketing agencies, and supervisor/manager experience a must. This person must think visually to execute a video/content driven marketing strategy. And ensure that Level Exs prospective users and buyers know who we are, what we do, and how they can benefit from Level Ex video games.
Scope of Work:
- Companys brand strategy for 2019 and beyond working closely with the CEO and other key stakeholders. Continuously evolve and expand the brand across all customer segments as the company matures.
- All facets of branding: tone/positioning, external messaging, look & feel, etc. and successfully execute across all marketing channels
- Storytelling/content creation across PR, company blogs, social, video, and more
- External PR/communications agencies, creative agencies, event planning vendors, etc.
- Company-wide events (over 20 per year) at games, healthcare, and business trade shows and meetings
- Own the mobile app user growth strategy: acquisition and retention marketing plans across the company for a suite of 6 to 8 mobile applications (available on iOS and Android). * Manage staff responsible for UA campaign creative, design ongoing A/B testing plans, and successfully develop retention programs to hit company KPIs (e.g. email, in-app and push notifications)
- Own the tech stack of UA and CRM solutions for the department and work closely with engineering to effectively integrate and maintain all software
- Responsible for dashboards/reporting/analysis of UA/CRM KPIs, campaign analytics, and other essential data reports (working closely with analysts)
- Internal and external (marketing) creative team and the library of marketing assets used across the organization
- Effectively develop, implement and manage influencer marketing programs targeting healthcare professionals, including the CEOs thought-leadership platform
- Supervise a team of 7 to 10 direct reports, own hiring strategy that aligns with company values, and provide mentorship to foster growth across the department
- 10+ years digital marketing experience preferably in mobile apps and/or games
- Senior-level experience in brand development for a company
- Hands-on experience or supervised digital marketing teams running advertising with large publishers (e.g. Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter, Instagram, and similar digital marketing platforms)
- Strong writing skills with proven success in authoring content
- Highly analytical, strong understanding of product engagement metrics and tracking/attribution platforms. Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Experience working with creative teams and/or agencies including creative brief development
- Exceptional project management skills including coordination, communication, and adherence to budget and completion goals, prioritization, and troubleshooting
- Adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations with some direction and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize strategies, initiatives, and workload proactively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working at a small company/startup environment a plus
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- River North loft workspace convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why youre a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.