Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its OTT product Gamut TOTAL empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory. For more information on Gamut, please visit: http://gamut.media/.
As a Regional Vice President at Gamut, you will oversee all sales for the Gamuts Midwest region. Responsibilities include forecasting, budgets, employee recruitment, and retention, as well as building strategic agency and client-side relationships.
- Meet (and exceed) quarterly sales quota.
- Directly manage multiple Regional Directors of Sales across several regional markets.
- Manage both internal and external complexity in a timely, and professional manner.
- Develop strategic relationships with key agency and brand constituents.
- Represent the Gamut brand at industry events.
- Make a positive contribution to culture at Gamut.
- Become a recognized thought leader both internally and externally.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Directors to recruit, staff, and develop their personnel.
- Manage accurate sales pipeline information, and communicate well internally.
- Drive internal meetings, trainings, and general sales cadence to ensure your team is knowledgeable and effective.
- Be comfortable carrying a significant portion (33%+) of the company revenue.
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries, and create/lead the forums to share internally.
- Be a strong problem-solver.
- 8 years of digital sales experience, with minimum of 10-12 years total sales work experience.
- Previous track record of successfully coaching teams in a high growth organization.
- Must have a strong understanding of the Midwest market with a verifiable network of agency and brand relationships.
- Must approach sales in a strategic/ solution sales manner with above average organizational skills
- Must have a track record of building sales teams and coaching sellers to meet and exceed revenue targets, continual business development, profitable sales, relationship building and customer retention.
- BS/BA degree required, MBA Preferred
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The companys operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the countrys biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.