Voice Support Engineer
KINGSWELL SERVICES – San Jose, CA
mail tanu at kingsellservices.com
Hope you are doing good!
We are hiring for Voice Support Engineer/L3 Support with one of our clients if you are interested then revert back ASAP with your updated resume.
Only USC will work on this requirement.
Here is the requirement:
Position: Voice Support Engineer/L3 Support
Location: San Josa,CA
Duration: 6 months
- Provides second/third level technical support for voice and video technologies to Ciscocustomers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers.
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required.
- Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
- Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise.
- Interacts across other technical teams and development teams at peer level.
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
- Generate clear and concise documentation in the form of case notes, technical tips and white papers.
- 5+ years experience in troubleshooting Knowledge of Protocols - not limited to: VOIP,H.323, SIP, RTP, SRTP
- Experience working on IOS voice gateways, dial peers, and unified call processing (UCP) 3+ Years of experience in Unix and Networking
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL is a plus Shell scripting ,
- Python , Perl , Java scripting experience Desired Skills
- Extensive SIP knowledge and troubleshooting will be preferred
- Cisco Telepresence and Video solutions knowledge is plus Virtualization
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Relevant: 6 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: