Description Position SummaryThe Vice President Lending and Loan Applications Support should be a dynamic leader coordinating the day to day activities of the Lending and Loan Applications Support Team. This team is responsible for our Commercial, Consumer, and Niche Lending and Loan Suite solutions as well as other technology related products and services that interface or support these technology suites. This position will require a comprehensive understanding of the enterprise level organization and the Information Technology organization as well as the ability to evaluate and consult with different cross functional teams on the most appropriate solutions to deploy.
Areas of Responsibility
- Day to day leadership for all application support staff and project activities within the Lending and Loan portfolio and departments throughout the enterprise.
- Assisting/Advising Program Managers, internal Technology staff and other cross functional teams across the banking business line as required
- Lead, manage, and mentor Lending and Loan Applications Support team to develop a high performing team.
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise on all Lending and Loan work streams as it relates to conversions and acquisitions.
- B.S, B.A. in Computer Science or Business preferred.
- 5+ years supervisory experience developing small to mid-size teams.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of lending and loan platforms and integration services such as FIS ACBS, nCino, LaserPro, CCMC, Encompass, etc.
- Working knowledge of core banking platforms such as FIS IBS.
- Comfortable working with and analyzing large complex data sets and performing data mapping exercises.
- Working knowledge of business productivity tools like Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, and Visio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
- Experience with Moodys Credit Lens platform.
- Experience with Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) software such as CRAWiz.
- Comprehension of Systems Development Life Cycle; knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and were active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can Have it All with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the HAVE IT ALL model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Job: Technology Primary Location: US-IL-Rosemont Organization: NonBank - Wintrust Financial Corporation
Job Posting: Jul 3, 2019