General Responsibilities Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant. If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Vehicle Service Attendant! Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver s license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. Nominal overtime required as needed.
As a Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group VSA...
- You ll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
- High School diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Detailing experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver s license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Physical Requirements: Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal and telephone is required.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.