Arlington, TX Distribution Center
2nd Shift Warehouse Clerk Position Available! Direct Hire!
Shift Hours: 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 4:00pm-12:30am
***Ideal candidate for the position will have experience operating fork lift equipment ***
Our full-time associates enjoy the following benefits:
Full Health Benefits
Casual Dress Environment
40% discount on most merchandise
Complimentary Onsite Fitness Center
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
Work with operations management, leads, and team to ensure accurate processing, inspection, disposition, and packaging to meet the service level expectations of internal and external customers.
- Ensure accurate picking, labeling and shipping of all product including accurate document filing and retention
- Monitor the DTX load process and close out DTX loads daily
- Track cartons via PKMS/Reports
- Load/manifest cartons to furniture loads as needed
- Close furniture (fluid) loads
- Close open manifests for UPS/Upload PLD
- Daily shipping duties up to and including load planning of DTC, RTL, and SS freight
- Research and respond to all Shipping OS&D reports sent from Delivery HUB/DTX
- Provide detailed information regarding root cause of shipping errors and help facilitate weekly OS&D meetings
- Responsible for running open drop zone report and reconciling the shipping floor
- Communication of track and trace info and inquiries from receiving HUBS, distribution planners, transportation analysts, etc.
- Provide reporting and feedback on aged allocations and wave reconciliation
- Safely and efficiently operate material handling tools and equipment
- Keep work area safe, organized and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements daily
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities while maintaining required accuracy percentages, productivity (if required), and quality standards
- Other duties as deemed necessary
High School diploma or equivalent
Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team performing whatever duties are necessary
Job requires continuous physical exertion walking, bending, lifting, standing, climbing must be able to lift 65 pounds minimum with or without accommodation
Willing and able to be cross trained and certified to operate any or all WSI DDC equipment: Reach Tracker, Pacers, Swing Reach, Order Picker/TT, Motorized Pallet Jack
6 months experience with RF scanners
Excellent PKMS (or equivalent WMS) knowledge including hand held, truck mount and desktop
MS Office Proficient: Outlook, Word, and Excel (Basic)
Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
Flexible to work overtime as required
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview:
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.