Are you our next Mimiac?
1. A smart, enthusiastic and overly zealous person who loves working at Mimeo.
Hours: Monday thru Friday: 5:00 PM - 1:30 AM plus Overtime
The Receiving Leads role is to assist the Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Manager with the day-to-day managing of the warehouse and receiving dock; provide some guidance to other associates.
- Process and clear inbound receiving by end of day and clear all PO receiving issues within 48 hours of receipt. This will include the put away into warehouse locations.
- Work with a team of 3 to 6 associates to assist in receiving, picking, and kitting activities.
- Ensure New part setup is completed and maintained daily by assisting with creating, managing and maintaining part records in ERP system, Warehouse Tool and SalesForce.
- Will work with Purchasing and Customer service to ensure PO issues are identified resolved and received according to standards.
- Maximize space utilization by consolidating items to correct and efficient storage locations.
- Will assist in Monthly and daily cycle-count maintenance and perform daily cycle counts as directed.
- Maintain the Quality, Safety, and Cleanliness of the warehouse space and operation.
- Train and coach team on work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain and update work instructions to reflect current and best practices.
- Other tasks assigned as needed.
SKILLS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years experience with Dynamics AX (ERP system) preferred but not required, including familiarity with Mimeo processes and workflows within AX.
- Knowledge of WMS and experience receiving using RF scanners.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues with Sales Orders and Purchase Orders to resolve picking issues.
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure; agility to move from one task to another based on priorities.
- Ability to work flexible shifts, extended hours, evenings and weekends, with little or no advance notice.
- Ability to sit for long periods.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to stand and walk frequently.
- Able to bend, stoop and reach occasionally.
Mimeo is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, it is available upon request.