1. Assess program office web-based requirements and propose technical solutions to fill the gap.
2. Ensure all web-based solutions are compliant with various oversight authorities such as Public Affairs, Civil Liberties, System Security General Counsel, etc. (including Section 508 compliance).
3. Provide software-programming support for web-based solutions and may be required to provide training to the end-user groups on those solutions.
The customer is continually searching for ways to improve our processes and provide better services to our customers. The Web Developer is expected to provide insight into better ways of doing business and support us in the effort.
1. Demonstrated experience in the software development lifecycle, to include requirements management, system design, software development, and release planning with demonstrated experience leading development teams.
2. Demonstrated experience in website production and publishing environments.
3. Demonstrated experience developing applications using ASP.NET and .NET/C# including ancillary technologies such as Entity Framework and LINQ.
5. Demonstrated experience designing and developing databases using Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) (e.g. MS SQL Server and MySQL).
6. Demonstrated experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS.
7. Demonstrated experience diagnosing undefined issues and devising resolution strategies for complex technical problems in a collaborative team environment.
Reliable Government Solutions Alexandria, VA
Staffing the Universe Reston, VA
MindPoint Group, LLC Alexandria, VA
FWG Solutions Herndon, VA
Northrop Grumman Springfield, VA