ITFuturista - Miami Shores, FL
E Commerce , Node JS , React JS
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Develop, extend, test, deploy, and maintain frontend and backend functionality for our E-Commerce websites
• Good understanding of design patterns, strong OOA/OOD skills, Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services and XML Technologies.
• Implement test-driven solutions for cross-browser and mobile web applications
• Design, develop, and test high performance, scalable, highly available, and secure web-based solutions
• Understanding of Agile programming methodologies and Test Driven Development
• Design solutions and integrate with third-party systems including payment processing, shipping, affiliate marketing, email marketing, currency exchange, and product feeds
• Work closely with other departnements to enhance our e-commerce experience and support business growth; Coordinate with external teams (global) such as UX (user experience), marketing, affiliates, etc.
• Create responsive websites with rich user experience across all platforms
• Write software technical documentation as needed
• Ability to work on multiple projects and globally distributed teams simultaneously
• Contribute to the quality of the product through participation in code reviews and unit testing
• 5+ years of PHP, MySQL and object-oriented programming
• 5+ years of high quality, high reliability eCommerce websites and web applications development
• Ability and willingness to take ownership for end-to-end projects that includes design, development, testing and delivery
• Proficient-level expertise in LAMP (Linux, Apache, My SQL & PHP) stack development
• Strong experience with variety of software development methodologies, frameworks, and tools
• Ability to lead UI related initiatives including exploration of cutting edge UI technologies, adapting to our needs and mentoring other team members
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, debugging, and estimation skills
• Strong verbal and written communications, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a small, dynamic, fast-moving team
• Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field – Preferred
Preferred knowledge includes:
• E-Commerce platforms such as Interspire, Magento, BigCommerce
• Content Management Systems such as WordPress
• Code and Debug PHP, Apache, MySQL and Java based applications.
• Coding UI components with a focus on modularity and reusability.
• Writing and debugging dynamic client-side applications using client-side MVC/templating frameworks Angular.js, Mustache, Bootstrap, Grunt, Yeoman, Bower.io, SASS/LESS, jQuery
• Design and document REST/HTTP, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy
• Familiarity with SVN, Git