Job Id : 3499
Jobtitle : Web Platform Engineer
Location : Leonards , USA
Company Name : MASTERCARD
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $100,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-12
Required Skills : Knowledge Of JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, WebSeal
Benefits : No benefits are available
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Web Platform Engineer
The Web Platform Engineering team is responsible for the automation, build and configuration of mission critical middleware infrastructure for all web based applications and services at MasterCard. Our team of Engineers are engaged early in the project lifecycle to ensure, along with other vital teams, that the technical design, the final build and configuration of the web infrastructure meets MasterCard's requirements for speed to market, security, sizing, performance, and resiliency.
• Do you enjoy building mission critical middleware infrastructure?
• Do you have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and demonstrate the ability to drive results?
• Are you passionate about delivering quality?
• Build and implementation of middleware components like JBoss, Tomcat, F5 (BIG-IP), Webseal/ISAM, IIS, Apache, etc.
• Collaborate with Development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve application and usability issues and suggest to engage the Technology Engineer for any new requirements which are not defined in standard architecture design documents.
• Document installation and configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition as well as maintaining this documentation.
• Implement and maintain a robust security layer utilizing TLS & MTLS for both client and server oriented dynamic endpoints and work closely with internal security teams to continuously monitor, adapt and improve..
• Participate in the project's environment shakedown testing and troubleshooting efforts as required.
• Responsible for project handover to the Web operations team with hand over documentation from a Web infrastructure perspective.
• Automate routine activities through Application Programming Interfaces
All About You
• Advanced knowledge of Internet architecture and demonstrable project delivery skills for enterprise scale deployments
• Intermediate knowledge of JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, WebSeal
• Intermediate knowledge of load balancers and web application firewalls
• Intermediate knowledge of network and operating system principles
• Intermediate scripting skills and familiarity with automation strategies.
• Familiarity with Content Delivery Network and Cloud Provider principles
• Strong communication skills
• Detailed oriented
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Marlabs, Inc Philadelphia, PA
Job Description: 9+ Years of experience in Requirement Analysis, Software Development, and ...
Collaborate Solutions, Inc. Somerville , NJ
Responsibilities: Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform Collaborate ...
Collaborate Solutions, Inc. Des Moines, WA
Required : Facilitator/Servant Leader Experience Strong relationship management skills ...
Collaborate Solutions, Inc. New York, NY
Job Description: At least 5 yrs hands on DA experience Healthcare experience Proficiency ...
Collaborate Solutions, Inc. Dallas, TX
Job Description: Overall 8 + years of experience. Resource must have technically hands-on ...