Job Id : 521
Jobtitle : Windows System Administrator
Location : Pensacola, FL
Company Name : Raytheon
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $60,000 PER YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-06-28
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
Responsibilities also include:
• Participate in a rotating 24x7 schedule
• Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment.
• Perform System Administration activities to include account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, and managing operating systems.
• Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis.
• Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs).
• Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
• Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs.
• Develop technical documentation, including CONOPS, user guides, test plans, and other CDRL items.
Must have a current Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy.
Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure Windows services and applications.
Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: ACLs, ISVM, ICVA, STIGS, etc.
Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows 2008 and Windows 2012), Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, Altiris, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), SharePoint Server, Double-Take, Backups/Restore, McAfee, VMware.
Desired Certification(s): Applicable Microsoft certifications (Examples: MCSE, MCSA).
Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012.
Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and instructions.
Must have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment as needed.
CACI International Denver, CO
Job Description : Responsibility : Uses CND tools for continual ...
PlacingIT Richardson, Texas
Job Description : 10+ years’ experience Writing, designing, and ...
Concept Solutions LLC Reston, VA
Job Description : Responsibility : Reviews, evaluates, ...
Rezult Technology Brentwood, TN
Job Description : Responsibility : The performance and optimization of ...
Competent Systems, Inc Atlanta, Georgia
Job Description : Responsibility : Strong communication (verbal and ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.