Responsibilities also include:
• Participate in a rotating 24x7 schedule
• Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment.
• Perform System Administration activities to include account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, and managing operating systems.
• Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis.
• Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs).
• Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
• Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs.
• Develop technical documentation, including CONOPS, user guides, test plans, and other CDRL items.
Must have a current Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy.
Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure Windows services and applications.
Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: ACLs, ISVM, ICVA, STIGS, etc.
Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows 2008 and Windows 2012), Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, Altiris, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), SharePoint Server, Double-Take, Backups/Restore, McAfee, VMware.
Desired Certification(s): Applicable Microsoft certifications (Examples: MCSE, MCSA).
Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012.
Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and instructions.
Must have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment as needed.
Global Business Solutions, Inc. Pensacola, FL
Capstone Corporation Pensacola, FL
GEO Corrections & Detentions (A GEO Company) Milton, FL
ACI Federal™ Pensacola, FL
Xator Corporation Pensacola, FL