Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
Were here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while were at it, were determined to change the lending industry itself. Its simple, but it wont be easy. And well need a great team behind us. (Thats where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration arent just good values. Theyre good business. Working here isnt for people who want to punch a clock. Its for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldnt undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, weve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is looking for a Workday Business Systems Analyst to join our Financial Systems team. As a member of our Financial Systems team, youll help Xome by delivering valuable insights, tools and features that enable our continued success.
Responsibilities include managing the daily operations of Xomes Workday instance including financial data model (FDM) administration, developing reports, maintaining data integrity and delivering new features and enhancements. The Financial Systems Senior Analyst will work closely with Accounting, HR, Finance and IT.
- Working with Workday including Business Processes around Financial Accounting, Suppliers, Business Assets, Banking and Expenses
- Working with Workday reporting, including Standard, Advanced, Matrix and Composite reports preferred.
- Manage day to day system / operations issues and set priorities for resolution.
- Configure, test and maintain Workday Financials FDM, Financial Accounting, Suppliers, Business Assets, Banking and Expenses.
- Experience in setup of inbound and outbound integrations.
- Experience with creating calculated fields and custom objects.
- Document and implement configuration changes and data-mapping requirements.
- Support Workday users by troubleshooting problems, answering questions, creating and/or modifying reports, and assisting in creation of documentation as needed.
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements.
- Develop business-specific and/or application-level approaches and plans for testing, training, communicating, rolling out, and offering post-production support.
- Lead or facilitate sessions to gather, define and document business requirements
- Identify and map relevant system integrations.
- Liaise with Internal/External Audit regarding SOX and internal controls related matters
- Develop auditing processes to ensure data integrity and system accuracy.
- Create, maintain and distribute training materials for various Workday user groups
- Experience with system security configuration.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience in Excel and SQL.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects in addition to understanding core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods.
- Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet business needs and participate in system configuration
- Two plus years hands-on experience with Workday Administration and/or applications preferred.
- Workday Financial Partner Certification(s) a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing Workday solutions preferred.
- Familiarity with Workday Studio and BIRT a plus.