Job ID : 27656
Location : Austin, TX
Company Name : Fisec Global
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60,000 - $70,000 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : Android API
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Life Insurance
Role and Responsibilities:
· Handle support questions from partner android app developers.
· Understanding App flow and best practices in Android API implementation.
· Detailed analysis to identify the root cause of incoming issues and assign to relevant teams/suggest solutions.
· BS/BE in computer science or equivalent
· 3 years of relevant experience in Android application or platform development.
· Good understanding of Android Architecture and different Android sub systems
· Must be familiar with ADB commands, Android debugging with Bugreports, logcat logs etc.
· Strong Java programming skills
· Familiarity with Linux environment is must
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in using defect management systems
Logging-in San Jose, CA
Need Android developer for full time position Job Description:
TechEra Berkley Heights
As an Android Engineer, you will be a member of our mobile engineering team, responsible for
Emonics LLC Jersey City, NJ
Requirements: Candidate Must be from a STEM background
Emonics LLC Chicago, IL
Responsibilities: Design and build advanced applications for
Emonics LLC New Jersey
Roles and Responsibilities : Building and Designing
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.