Job ID : 27656
Location : Austin, TX
Company Name : Fisec Global
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $60000 - $70000 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : Android API.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
Role and Responsibilities:
· Handle support questions from partner android app developers.
· Understanding App flow and best practices in Android API implementation.
· Detailed analysis to identify the root cause of incoming issues and assign to relevant teams/suggest solutions.
· BS/BE in computer science or equivalent
· 3 years of relevant experience in Android application or platform development.
· Good understanding of Android Architecture and different Android sub systems
· Must be familiar with ADB commands, Android debugging with Bugreports, logcat logs etc.
· Strong Java programming skills
· Familiarity with Linux environment is must
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in using defect management systems
Dart Point Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Engage with Product Managers and other stakeholders to create world-class customer experiences for the mobile channel. Craft code tha
wipros Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Define requirements for simple designs and material selection. Responsible for multiple design element at a time within a selected di
Atechstar Austin, PA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Well experienced in translating designs and wireframes into high quality code. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, suc
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.