We, at 'OPTnation' and our affiliated companies worldwide, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit OPTnation Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.optnation.com on OPTnation behalf. 'OPTnation' may provide information, including Personal Information, that 'OPTnation' collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'OPTnation' maintains its Web site and mailing lists. 'OPTnation' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on OPTnation behalf.
'OPTnation' does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on OPTnation behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against OPTnation policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
- 'OPTnation' will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 'OPTnation' does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 'OPTnation' under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 'OPTnation' communicate with you about offers from 'OPTnation' and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- 'OPTnation' displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- 'OPTnation' does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- 'OPTnation' advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- " We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
What Information We Collect
We collect personal and non-personal data from you when you use our Services. Personal Data is data that includes a personal identifier like your name, email or address, phone number, or is data that could reasonably be linked back to you. Depending which of the Services you are visiting or using, we may collect various types of information from and about you, including information that can personally identify you. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Your First and Last Name
- Contact Information Such as Email Address, Phone Number, Fax, etc.
- Demographic Information such as Residential Address, Postcode, Preferences And Interests
- Education History,Work Experience, Achievements and Other Relevant Information, and Registrations to Our Events and Products.
- Other Information That Would Allow Online Or Offline Contact With You as an Individual Collectively, "Personal Information").
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only collect Personal Information by lawful and fair means. Personal Information may be collected directly from you or your authorized representative, or may be collected from a third party such as a licensee or representative authorized by us to provide services to you. We use, process and store your Personal Data to provide the Service and to maximize opportunities to connect you with potential employers. This includes services like making job search, job posting, resume marketing and training and placement , allowing you to choose whether your profile is public or private, so potential employers can find you.
- Register, manage and maintain your account on the Sites.
- Provide products or services you request.
- Maintain your resume and/or Profile and make it available to recruiters through our products and services.
- Maintain a record of the jobs you view or apply to on our Sites.
Personal Data or Information Sharing
With your consent, you may choose to make your profile public so that we can share it with employers through the Services and we will share your profile information and resume with the employers. And you can choose what information you want to share public or private. In addition, we may collect information about You from publicly-available websites and may use this information like email to create a Profile or append it to an existing Profile.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies.
- By providing your email and other information, you are ready to receive our emails, job updates, blog updates and coupons at your email.
'OPTnation' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.