Job ID : 35171
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : Apollose
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $17000 - $20000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Adding interactivity, Android User Interface, Implementing navigation..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Executes software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems.
- Writes secure and high-quality code using Java, Kotlin, MVVM, Dagger, and RxJava.
- Produces architecture and design artifacts for complex applications while being accountable for ensuring design constraints are met by software code development.
- Gathers, analyzes, synthesizes, and develops visualizations and reporting from large, diverse data sets in service of continuous improvement of software applications and systems.
- Proactively identifies hidden problems and patterns in data and uses these insights to drive improvements to coding hygiene and system architecture.
- Contributes to software engineering communities of practice and events that explore new and emerging technologies.
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 3 years applied experience.
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of Android Platform, popular 3rd party libraries, MVVM architecture, reactive event-driven application design and Dependency injection.
- Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages.
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security.
- Adding interactivity.
- Android User Interface.
- Implementing navigation.
- Android testing.
- Cross-platform application development. .
- Database technologies.
- API integration.