Job ID : 28014
Location : Austin, TX
Company Name : NuByt, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $75000 - $85000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Java Developer,.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
At least three years of work experience
· Experience leading teams and/or experience working with multiple stakeholders
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
· Ability to understand and parse internal tooling and logging
· Ability to bring along/teach others who don't have a more technical background
· Java/Python is mandatory, Objective C knowledge is crucial.
· Associate or technical degree
· Experience using social media products
MSIT Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Requirment: Bachelor’s degree. 2-4 years of relevant data analysis experience. Hands-on working experience within a Business Intellige
MSIT College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Requirment: Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM field. 1 year of relevant professional experience in business analysis a plus. Altern
MSIT Ohio, IL
Responsibilities : Requirement: Design, set-up, operate, and correct malfunctions involving application of technological systems. Clearly and confidently convey informati
Apollose San Jose, CA
Responsibilities : Requirment: Lumin is intentional about maintaining a kind, cooperative, and courteous work environment, and it’s important for candidates to have these qual
Apollose Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : Requirements: Previous experience in Android platform development is required. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into tech
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.