Job ID : 34923
Location : Hoken, NJ
Company Name : VISART
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $12500 - $15300 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Solid programming skills, Statistics knowledge, Analytical skills..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Designs and implements data workflows ensuring proper database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Creates and maintains automated solutions spanning the code management, build, package, deploy and delivery functions of DevOps.
- Maintains and improves CI/CD and automated testing pipelines.
- Successfully manages the day-to-day usage and provisioning of cloud and hybrid resources based on the project needs.
- Moves implementation through development phases, from project initialization to deployment.
- Updates, deploys, and monitors systems developed by the team, looking for opportunities to improve performance, reliability, and automation.
- Identifies, evaluates, recommends, and implements new tools and methodologies to optimize processes.
- Creates integration strategies and methods, which improve system performance, monitoring, and future scalability and high availability.
- Diagnoses and resolves database performance issues.
- Interfaces with Digital leadership, managers, and colleagues to describe the DevOps processes.
- Works closely with Data Lake leadership, Data Lake managers and IS colleagues to support functional business and information needs.
- Follow processes to ensure HIPAA and institutional compliance in all aspects of the work.
- Use/s the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions, and behaviors.
- These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or a healthcare related informatics field.
- 7 years of practical hands-on experience with the development and implementation of large-scale enterprise-level data warehousing and supporting business intelligence initiatives using enterprise-class RDBMS, preferably MS SQL Server, particularly focused in Star Schema Data Modelling.
- Experience with key DevOps technologies including Docker & OpenShift as well as DevOps experience in Azure, including Hybrid, Serverless, IaaS, Automation, and tools for CI/CD services.
- Wide-ranging experience in deploying, debugging, and managing systems in cloud environments such as Azure.
- Strong experience with highly scalable and distributed databases and the key issues affecting their performance and reliability.
- Experience in database design and programming, including mastery of complex queries and SQL optimization using advanced SQL programming skills.
- Knowledge of cloud foundation principles and standards; hands-on experience working with Microsoft Azure products & solutions is ideal.
- Experience understanding complex data warehousing performance management.
- Successful track record of delivering results on scope, on time, on budget.
- Thorough Security and Governance experience and skills.
- Solid programming skills.
- Statistics knowledge, analytical skills.
- An understanding of big data technologies.