Job ID : 35426
Location : PENSYLVANIA
Company Name : ULTRA STONES IMPEX PVT LTD
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time
Industry : Construction/Skilled Trade
Salary : $800 - $1200 per week
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : SALES.
Benefits : None of These
B2B OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
A person should have their own car.
• Generate new leads and close sales on a daily basis on the given customer database.
• Train and educate customers with Ultra's line of products. Provide them with the necessary marketing materials to sell our products in an efficient way.
• Must have a good sense of the market, products, and what the customer demands are and be able to fulfill them in its best ability.
• Provide samples, email pictures, and follow up with clients on a daily basis.
• Create new customers, enter them in the company's software, discuss credit terms, analyze the customer's strength and weakness, and turn them into positive sales.
• Coordinate with the dispatcher for your daily delivery's and make the customer aware of their delivery dates according to the company's delivery schedule.
• Take notes and fill out CRM's on each customer visit. Discuss your daily visits with your team leader and come up with a plan on how to close sales with them.
• Do timely collections with the customers on credit, resolve claims and other issues in a diplomatic and professional way.
• Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Apollose Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsiblties: As a Data engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data visualizations and reports using the Power BI platform
codesbright Houston, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Write and support C#/.Net software development by coding, debugging and testing complex application software. C development skills a plus.
Dart Point Texas City, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Assist in developing and implementing data governance processes to maintain the accuracy and integrity of product taxonomy, attributes, and data
Atechstar Claremont, CA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Design, create, and modify websites Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats. Create back-end
Emblue Austin, MN
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Collaborate with the team to redesign and launch various web pages. Utilize Content Management Systems to update and maintain web con
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.