Job ID : 35054
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Company Name : wipros
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $102700 - $104000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Data analytics, Importing data, Manipulating data..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Design, develop, and support of front-end solutions in Business Intelligence and Responsible for requirements gathering of BI projects.
- As a BI Developer, Promote BI solutions/capabilities to the business user community.
- WMS Sci and FS reporting handles many functions that enable these movements, including inbound, outbound and inventory tracking.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards for fundamental warehouse processes include receiving, putaway and storage, picking, packing, shipping, and returns.
- Create Relational and DMR models using Framework Manager and publish Packages to Cognos Connection Portal as part of Report Development.
- Expertise in Cognos Administration and checking in the Framework models and reports in to Share point on a weekly basis.
- Writing SQL using PL/SQL Developer and to perform the report unit testing against the Oracle database and validate the results with WMS application.
- Troubleshoots and provides user support for data analytic issues by reviewing program code and data source for flaws in design or integrity.
- Responsible for Installation, Configuration, Upgradation, Maintaining and Monitoring Cognos tiers (Dispatchers, Gateway, Content Manager) on single and multi-server environments.
- Involves in performance tuning of complex reports to bring down the report execution time.
- Provide Cognos and Tableau training to business users.
- At least 5+ years of experience working with BI solutions and Oracle database.
- Strong grasp of decision support systems and data warehousing concepts with exposure to data mining methodologies and tools.
- Proficient in all aspects of SDLC such as requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of projects.
- Experience in Tableau administration and desktop editions for creating and modifying complex dashboards and visualizations.
- Well-versed in developing reporting applications using Cognos Business Intelligence components like Framework Manager, Report Studio, Business Insight, Workspace, Business Insight Advanced, Query Studio, Analysis Studio and Cognos Connection.
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution.
- Data analytics.
- Importing data.
- Manipulating data.
- Data modeling in the query editor.
- Table relationships and Data Analysis Expressions.
- Building data visualizations and reports.