Job ID : 27394
Location : Rockville, MD
Company Name : Tejjy Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Architect/Design
Salary : $35,000 - $50,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : BIM Modeling, Architect Designer,
Benefits : No benefits are available
• Creating Architectural, Mechanical HVAC, DWV, Mechanical Pipe, Plumbing, Process Pipe, and/or Electrical models • Attending coordination meetings with clients
• Support room for our trades in the interstitial space
• Collaborating with other disciplines
• Aiding in the creation of Revit families, as needed
• Complete weekly accounting of time through the entry of digital timesheets.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field.
• Experience with Autodesk Forge, and/or Dynamo.
• Experience with Autodesk BIM360
• 2+-years or more of Construction-related experience
• Minimum of 2+ years utilizing Autodesk Revit Architecture and/or Revit MEP, Navisworks, and AutoCAD
• Strong skill set in the use of Bluebeam solutions.
• Exhibit a strong understanding of construction principles.
• Assist Project Managers with the estimation and scoping of new project opportunities.
• A proactive attitude and demonstrate strong self-motivational attributes.
• Demonstrate a sense of pride and adhere to high standards and quality personally and in their work product and services.
• Thrive in a team atmosphere.
• Possess superior organizational/time management skills and a “make-it-happen” attitude with the ability to multi-task several projects at one time.
• Adhere to the utmost business ethics ensuring U.S. CAD maintains its respected image at all times
• Maintain experience and understanding of the production, design, and construction environment.
• Maintain a good working attitude and a desire to be a key member of our dynamic team and make a difference in the design industry.
• Willingness and flexibility to take on other duties and responsibilities that may be required to effectively support the needs of our customers, Autodesk, and U.S. CAD
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.