Job ID : 29560
Location : Remote
Company Name : 3S Business Corporation
Job Type : contract
Industry : Insurance
Salary : $60 - $65 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : BizTalk,C ,DB SSIS and SSRS, EDI,.NET.
Benefits : None of These
Role: BizTalk Developer
Duration: Long Term (Remote work)
Primary Skill Set :
• BizTalk Development (BRE, B2B, File mover)
• C# experience (Mid to advanced level)
• DB SSIS and SSRS
• EDI experience X12, 837, 834 and 835
• Microsoft BizTalk Server (2010/2013/2016)
• Schemas, Orchestrations, Pipelines, Mappings, Adapters, ESB Tool Kit, Integration Design Patterns, XSLT using Biztalk
• Unit testing with testing framework
• HIPAA, PHI, PII, and Information security awareness
• Excellent Analytical skills and resourcefulness
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Secondary Skill Set :
· Experience on claims adjudication domain (Dental/Vision plans specifically payer & provider aspects)
Roles and Responsibilities :
· Create reusable elements of software or extension of existing elements for example developing customizations using BizTalk, SQL server, ASP.Net
· Should be able to work in Microsoft BizTalk Server (2010/2013/2016) development using Schemas, Orchestrations, Pipelines, Mappings, Adapters, ESB Tool Kit, Integration Design Patterns, XSLT and etc.
· Should demonstrate good knowledge of BizTalk Administration
· Should be able to understand and implement transactions and its integration adhering compliances like HIPAA, DIA.
· Should be able to analyze the needs of the end users and convert the information into a functional solution
· Any Masters’ Degree computers preferably
Atechstar Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Select, optimize and integrate data science tools and frameworks required to provide data analytics solutions. Implement complex data
MSIT Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work in the medical office buildings with regular physician leadership interaction. Perform analysis for problem solving and new meth
Apollose Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
Atechstar Frisco, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Design, develop and implement large scale distributed systems with large volumes of data focusing on scalability, latency and fault tolerance.
Dart Point College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: An expert in building digital solutions and comfortable with all layers of the application stack. Eager to learn new technology and b
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.