Job ID : 28655
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : Veracity Software Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time, contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $80000 - $110000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Scrum Master.
Benefits : None of These
Urgently Looking For Scrum Master Candidates (Expi. 1 -8):
Fresher's Always Welcome.
Veracity Software Inc. – New York, NY
· Scrum Master
Job Requirements: • Prior experience on a scrum team.
•Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict.
• Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum.
• Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
• Experience with successful Agile techniques.
•Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
• Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
• Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur • Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
• Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
ULTRA STONES IMPEX PVT LTD PENSYLVANIA
Responsibilities : B2B OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE LOCATION :PENSYLVANIA A person should have their own car. Responsibilities: • Generate new l
Atechstar Ohio City, OH
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Salesforce Service Cloud: Provide support lead responsibilities for the application built on Salesforce Service Cloud. Must have 5-8
Dart Point College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Write programming codes to improve the automation process of testing web application. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structu
Emblue Charlotte, NC
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Perform analysis for problem solving and new methodologies by extracting data using tools such as SQL, SAS, MS Access and Excel. Comp
Twelve Labs Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Interprets written business requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop advanced technical solutions that meet busi
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.