Job ID : 34490
Location : Manchester, MI
Company Name : Soro Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $106200 - $107700 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Analytical, Problem Solving capabilities, Interpersonal..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Work directly with client teams to discover and document business, process, and functional requirements on design driven initiatives.
- Research, determine, and document personas, journey maps and key business objectives.
- Perform research and user testing through all phases of a project, including discovery, design, development, and post-implementation.
- Prepare and delivery concise, targeted presentations communicating research and user testing findings to client stakeholders to drive decisions.
- Document detailed requirements to enable the technical delivery ensuring requirements are decomposed into actionable tasks for the development team to deliver against.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure the solution meets all requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with QA during the requirements gathering phase to ensure testing strategies & plans meet requirements.
- Work closely with designers to ensure understanding of requirements and/or system functionality.
- Review, identify, and analyze business needs and new requirements as part of an Agile and iterative process and work with the project. manager and development teams to assess the impact.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders to ensure requirements are defined, updated, organized, and easily understood by both technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience working within software development life cycles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to create and prioritize clear requirements documentation, including personas, journey maps, and process/user flows.
- Ability to work closely with designers to create clickable prototypes.
- Excellent presentation skills of prototypes to key stakeholders, including executives.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Visio.
- Working knowledge of Zoom, Teams, Google Hangouts, and other screen sharing applications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Analytical Problem Solving capabilities.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Oral and written communication proficiency.
- Basic software knowledge and skills.
- Basic programing language knowledge.
- Understanding of Databases and Networks.
- Industry knowledge.