Job ID : 29683
Location : Revere, MA
Company Name : SystemoneX Inc
Job Type : Full-Time, parttime, contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $40 - $45 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Analytics.
Benefits : None of These
1) Business Analyst experience 2+ years
2) Income Tax, Sales Tax, and/or Excise Tax (US Geography)
3) Experience in New Product development on SaaS, PaaS (preferably Azure)
4) Experience in Digital Transformation projects and ability to work with Agile teams
5) Good Communication skills (English) for coordination between Development and Architecture team
6) In-depth experience documenting detailed BRDs, and FRDs with business scope definition, functional specifications, EPIC development, and creating process flows and wireframes.
7) Able to lead business and technical analysis workshop sessions
8) Capable of supporting development & testing teams,Looking forward to work with you
MSIT Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Create and manage test plans and automated test scripts within each delivery sprint. Ensure adherence to project team’s testing
Apollose Iselin, NJ
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Use your technical proficiency with the Salesforce platform to design and develop business functionalities using inbuilt CRM/CX technologies and
Atechstar Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Experienced Automation testing professional who can work in web applications and Client-Server. Experienced in designing, defining, a
Dart Point College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work closely with a team to develop innovative applications that address our clients' most challenging business, technology, and system inte
Emblue Charlotte, NC
Responsibilities : Job Description: Experienced ETL developer with skills in InfoSphere/DataStage product line. Must also have ability to do data analysis, develop requir
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.