Job ID : 34993
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Company Name : VISART
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $31000 - $44000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Proficiency in data analysis tools, SQL, Excel..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Handle the pre-sales process based on the opportunities and goals clients present.
- Drive revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction by working cross-functionally with clients, sales, account managers and operations.
- Play a key role in building RFPs and RFIs approvals while ensuring timelines and goals are met.
- Collaboration with other teams to develop tailored solutions that meet clients' needs using our suite of data, targeting, and product channels.
- Work with the product and engineering teams in ideation and development of tools to enhance the existing products and increase capabilities of the team.
- Brainstorm on ideas that have the potential to increase revenue for the company and execute it with the team's help.
- Projecting client’s potential revenue using sophisticated techniques like Predictive Analytics and Mathematical Modelling.
- Developing optimal audience targeting strategies which cater to client’s KPI with realtime analysis & benchmarking.
- Support Campaign Management team with live optimization support and techniques including segment creation throughout the life cycle of a campaign.
- 1 year of media experience preferred, but not required.
- Idea-driven; creates and improves strategies and processes.
- Ability to see the big picture, identify key issues, and provide proactive tactical and strategic recommendations.
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Communicates efficiently, skillfully and tactfully – written, verbal, and presentations.
- Analytical thinker, digests data to make conclusions, recommendations, and troubleshoot.
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires fast learning and flexible thinking.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques, such as SQL.
- Excel, data visualization tools and statistical analysis software.
- These skills help business analysts extract insights from large datasets and make data-driven recommendations.