Job ID : 28298
Location : Peoria, IL
Company Name : Vimerse InfoTech Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time, contract
Industry : Automotive
Salary : $70000 - $80000 per year
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : CAE, FEA, Mechanical Engineering, Hypermesh, Nastran, ABAQUS, Fe-Safe.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Role Title: CAE/ FEA Engineer [8 positions]
Location: Peoria, IL [On-Site]
Key word to search: Structural, CAE/ FEA, ABAQUS/ Hypermesh/ Nastran
Note: PhD candidates needed (Mechanical Engineering). Masters/Bachelors will not work. Also, don’t look for senior profile.
· Performing structural FE Analysis on Mechanical components using FEA.
· Identify problems with existing designs and devise methods and approaches to solve problems by applying knowledge of Engines, structures, and FEA.
· Evaluate the structural integrity of structures including the welds and parent material.
· Perform Non Linear Bolted Joint analysis for engine and frame mounted components using FEA.
· Use Hypermesh, Nastran, ABAQUS and Fe-Safe software’s to do all analysis work.
· Make changes to existing models and re-analyze till the design goals are met according to the client's requirements.
· Create detailed analysis reports.
· Support design groups on New Product and current product designs
· PhD with 0-2 years of Experience in structural Analysis.
Atechstar Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Select, optimize and integrate data science tools and frameworks required to provide data analytics solutions. Implement complex data
MSIT Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work in the medical office buildings with regular physician leadership interaction. Perform analysis for problem solving and new meth
Apollose Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
Atechstar Frisco, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Design, develop and implement large scale distributed systems with large volumes of data focusing on scalability, latency and fault tolerance.
Dart Point College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: An expert in building digital solutions and comfortable with all layers of the application stack. Eager to learn new technology and b
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.