Data Analyst with W2 and OPT
Job Id : 23791
Location : San Francisco, CA
Company Name : Absolute
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Engineering
Salary : $59,424 - $65,256 per year
Work Authorization : OPT
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : Google & Adobe Analytics, Teamwork, OPT, CPT
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance
Job Description :
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our Database team. The perfect candidate must have one year of experience found SQL and Excel. The day to day obligations for the Data Analyst prospect has validating big data sets, producing reports with Microsoft Excel, and operating SQL queries to help you solve issues with the database program. There'll be an opportunity to figure out how to make use of other tools and complex procedures on the task.
- Drop is seeking a Data Analyst to support us navigate via undiscovered businesses opportunities as we carry on and develop. We have collected several sets of numerical, visual, textual, and unstructured details that we want your assistance mining for insights to produce our scale and community the business of ours.
- You will not be working exclusively you are going to have the chance to collaborate together with the Marketing, Partnerships, Engineering, Product, and also Business Development teams. As a part of the Data staff, you are going to collaborate with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, as well as various other Data Analysts, and the work of yours will have an immediate influence on Drop 's future success. What and growth trajectory difficulties and possibilities will the data Analyst be concentrating on at Drop?
- Shape company decisions by undertaking analyses on several metrics/business circumstances to generate progress and member engagement.
- Develop dashboards and automatic reports to collect merchandise insights and allow some other teams to check out data sets to help you answer questions or perhaps formulate stronger hypotheses.
- Analyze and produce production-quality designs for part attribution, engagement, as well as investing conduct for product teams.
- Perform serious dives on social networking analytics as well as marketing analytics to get natural, viral progress, and allow much more effective advertising campaigns.
- Create visualizations on part fashion as well as spending patterns by using business intelligence tools.
- Collaborate with inner stakeholders to brainstorm solutions which run key strategic initiatives.
- Strong & clear spoken business interaction skills that you take to the table
- You have a minimum of two years of business expertise in data analytics.
- You've heavy experience and strengths with SQL to create complicated queries.
- You've strong analytical and problem-solving skills; you're in a position to change information into actionable recommendations and business insights.
- You've experience collaborating, talking, along with presenting with a product as well as office stakeholders to create requirements and align on results.
- You've experience dealing with big data sets which are organized and partially structured.
- You flourish in a busy environment; startup encounter isn't a demanding necessity but a bonus. Drop welcomes individuals from all the backgrounds as well as recognizes the worth of diversity.
- You're passionate about creating future generation loyalty merchandise to make life a lot more rewarding.