Job ID : 29667
Location : Sacramento, CA
Company Name : Wipro Limited
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $125,000 - $135,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Data Modeling, Computer Science, Predictive Analytics, Data Architecture
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
Job Description :
About the role
- Identify and analyze user requirements.
- Work closely with IT and Business stakeholders to understand business needs and work collaboratively to deliver solutions
- Prioritize, assign, and execute tasks throughout the Data/BI project life cycle.
- Build BI reports and dashboards based on business requirements
- Develop/integrate applications that embed analytical solutions into interactive business intelligence reports and dashboards (actionable analytics with sound recommendations).
- Expert in Data Analytics, Power BI.
- Work with different teams to define and load data sources from multiple data sources/ Data Lake/Data hub/ Datawarehouse systems
- 3 years of experience, has a B.Tech/MCA degree or similar, and is familiar with the following skills and tools/technologies:
- Work experience as a Data Analyst/Engineer or Senior Data Analyst/Engineer or similar role.
- Experience of a wide variety of analytical processes (data modelling, data acquisition, ETL, governance, analytical solutions design/development).
- Highly skilled in data analysis, data modelling and designing ETL processes
- Experience designing, building, and testing BI Reports, interactive Visual Dashboards.
- In-depth knowledge of Data analysis tools PowerBI, DAX/ Power Pivot, SQL (advance level), Hive (BigData/HDFS), Python/Java/Scala, ETL/SSIS
- Hands on experience in cloud environment.
- Hands-on experience writing Complex database queries
- Good understanding of standard Data/BI Project SDLC
- Good delegation and time management skills.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Experience of SAFe/Scrum Agile working practices is desirable
- Additionaly, candidate with knowledge and working experience with below technologies shall be preferred.
- Hands-on on any cloud technology: GCP/AWS/Azure
- No SQL (MongoDB)
- Python / Scala / Spark / SparkSQL / Hive / BigData