Job ID : 35071
Location : San Diego, CA
Company Name : Apollose
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $612000 - $813000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Data Marts, Cubes, ETL..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Expertise in developing legible and well-structured scripts and queries in SQL.
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or relational databases.
- Experience as an ETL developer with strong data architecture knowledge around data warehousing concepts, SQL development and optimization, and operational support models.
- Knowledge of SAS Visual Analytics or Tableau would be a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in dynamic team environment.
- Preference given to those with a military service connection, or who have worked with veteran, military, and/or family stakeholders, universities or think-tanks, and familiarity with related government programs and services for veterans, families, and related civilian human services programs.
- Thoroughly understand and support existing infrastructure of data sets and databases.
- Translate business needs, processes, and requirements into optimized data solutions.
- Use IVMF approved software, programming best practices, and departmental standards to design and develop integration solutions.
- Monitor performance of existing data jobs and address issues to ensure scalability
- Monitor routine data loads and ensure they are successful.
- Investigate data quality issues and implement appropriate solutions Design solutions to be optimal for reporting, analytics, and dashboards.
- Gather requirements for data design, storage, and management.
- Manage the technical documentation for all code, data definitions, dashboards, and data management applications.
- Maintain proficiency in current data warehouse development platforms, languages, and integration method.
- Research new developments in data warehouse technology.
- Work with Data Solutions team to possibly implement and leverage the new and changing technology.
- Data Marts.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
- Software Development Lifecycle Management.
- Unit Testing.
- Data Flow Diagramming.