Job ID : 34930
Location : Houston, TX
Company Name : Dart Point
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $14000 - $18000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Infrastructure as code, Configuration management, Containers..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Implement standards for code quality, security, performance, and various development, testing, and IT infrastructure.
- Select and deploy appropriate tools and frameworks for each stage of the software development lifecycle, such as code editors, compilers, debuggers, testing suites, code analysis tools, etc.
- Configure and maintain the IT infrastructure that supports the development, and deployment of software products, such as servers, networks, databases, cloud services, etc.
- Develop and implement automation scripts and workflows that streamline and optimize the software development processes, such as code formatting, code review, integration, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any application errors that arise during or after the development using various diagnostic tools and techniques.
- Evaluate and update the tools and infrastructure as needed to ensure their reliability, security, performance, and compatibility with the latest technologies and standards.
- Collaborate with other developers, testers, and stakeholders to discuss, analyze, or resolve application-related issues including process and outcomes to ensure on-going smooth and timely code delivery.
- Identify and analyze the current workflows and procedures that can be streamlined or optimized with automation tools and techniques.
- Design, develop, and implement automation solutions using various technologies such as scripting languages, APIs, web services, RPA, etc.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain the automation systems and ensure their reliability and performance while improving efficiency and productivity.
- Document and report on procedures and workflows, automation projects and their outcomes, including the time and cost savings, quality improvements, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve the quality, functionality, and user experience of the applications.
- Support and promote the company values through positive interactions with both internal and external partners and customers on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (technology, computer science, etc.) or relevant professional experience.
- 4 years of professional experience with CI/CD pipeline creations and management, and version control systems
- 2 years of experience integrating automated testing suites and security testing suites to CI/CD Pipelines.
- 2 years of experience with scripting languages and with hands on creation of pipeline YAML.
- Experience using C#, .Net, Entity Framework, PowerShell, Git, Azure, ADO required.
- Experience using React, and Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- An aptitude and a passion for designing and creating new automation processes, while also expanding currently deployed ones.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet project deadlines.
- Interest and ability in mentoring other team members as applicable.
- High-level of confidence, integrity, enthusiasm, and executive presence.
- Proven ability to communicate to all levels of an organization professionally and effectively in a succinct manner through a variety of communication channels.
- Continuous delivery.
- Cloud skills & best practices.
- Infrastructure as code.
- Configuration management.
- IT Operations & Production Systems Management.