Job ID : 27240
Location : Jeffersontown, KY
Company Name : SConcept
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50 - $56 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Terraform, Ansible, Git, Docker, Kubernetes.
Benefits : Medical Insurance
As a DevOps engineer, you will automate everything supporting online and offline platforms. You will bridge the gap between product, engineering, and infrastructure by building intuitive, reliable, and efficient automation.
• 5+ years' experience in a DevOps environment
• Strong familiarity with Agile methodology
• Hands-on experience building deployment pipelines and automated testing environments
• Strong programming and scripting experience in multiple languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Perl, etc. End-to-end knowledge of various web technology stacks
• A passion for making everything repeatable and automated • Willingness to cross over into the app stack, treat infrastructure as code and work with SCM solutions (Git, Subversion, etc.)
• Rich experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, Ansible) and software-defined networking • Deep working knowledge of serverless and container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
• Expertise developing on and administrating on one or more of the major cloud computing providers preferably the Google Cloud platform
• A love for documentation, and a passion for leaving things better than how you found them
• Experience in systems, databases, or Networks (layer 3 and higher)
• Thorough understanding of best practices related to performance, disaster recovery, security and monitoring
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Collaborative skills and team player
Note: Due to the current scenario globally (COVID 19) working remotely. Please contact via email.
Atechstar Austin, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Select, optimize and integrate data science tools and frameworks required to provide data analytics solutions. Implement complex data
MSIT Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Work in the medical office buildings with regular physician leadership interaction. Perform analysis for problem solving and new meth
Apollose Boston, MA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
Atechstar Frisco, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Design, develop and implement large scale distributed systems with large volumes of data focusing on scalability, latency and fault tolerance.
Dart Point College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: An expert in building digital solutions and comfortable with all layers of the application stack. Eager to learn new technology and b
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.